My hobbies - programming
I began to get involved in programming not at once. It all began in the distant 2002 after I was offered to calculate points on the APACHE-2 scale. Doing so I did not really like it manually, so I decided to study Visual Basic so that the computer would calculate the scores for me. Then the first small program appeared. Now I continue to create programs already with the help of Visual Studio 2008, periodically reading the necessary literature. Of course, I'm programming on an amateur level. To get acquainted with the programs and You can download them on the corresponding pages (in parentheses are the numbers of the latest versions). Some programs already have Internet-based options, and they can be used on the appropriate page without downloading and installing on your computer. The latter is also convenient because Internet-versions can be used from any operating system (and not just from Windows).
- Рrogram "Leukocyte Indexes" (8.19.1901.1917) (*,**),
- Рrogram "Medical Calculator" (8.18.2001.1964) (*,**),
- Рrogram "Calculation of acute blood loss severity" (8.19.1901.1917) (*,**),
- Рrogram "Glasgo Scale" (scale of the assessment of the level of impaired consciousness) (8.19.1901.1917) (*,**),
- Рrogram "APACHE-2 scale" (scale for assessing acute and chronic functional changes) (8.19.1901.1917) (*,**),
- "MODS-2 scale" program (scale of assessment of multiple organ failure) (8.19.1901.1917) (*,**),
- "SOFA Scale" program (scale of assessment of multiple organ failure in patients with sepsis) (8.19.1901.1917) (*,**),
- "Child-Paquet Scale" program (scoring scale of liver failure) (8.19.1901.1917) (*, **).
* - There is a new version of the program.
** - There is an Internet version of the program.
It's not a secret for anyone that the information grows day by day with such speed that now even to view the most important information with difficulty - is not enough time. And the more so that I have time to remember something. To my happiness, I found the school of Oleg Andreev, which gives an opportunity to solve the problem of rapid reading and memorization of data.
In order not to retell everything that the school is doing quick reading of Oleg Andreev, I advise you to visit this school and evaluate whether it is necessary or not. Once again I want to note that this is not advertising. I just act on the principle - I found out myself, a link to another. For those who decided to study at Oleg Andreev's school, I offer the following computer manuals for learning (in parentheses are the numbers of the latest versions):
NB! The big request not only to download the programs you like, but also send your suggestions for improving programs and messages about errors found in them to the support service: firstname.lastname@example.org или email@example.com. In the error message in this or that program it is necessary to specify the OS version, the name and version of the program used, when an error occurs, the text of the error message (it is advisable to attach screen shots of the message dialog box). And I will try to take them into account in my work on improving my programs. Also my "Home Page" it makes sense to look in the section "FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)".
And two more notes:
- No program contains viruses, Trojan horses and other unnecessary animals. I guarantee this as the creator of programs. But if you do not believe me (and you have full doubts right), you can check the programs with your antivirus.
- Before running the installed programs, you must first install the NET Framework 4.5.3 packages. and Visual Basic Power Packs 3.0.
Sincerely, Raphael V. Makarov
Warning! The owner of the site "Dr. Makarov's Homepage" declares that the materials published on the website do not have a direct or indirect intent to impose sanctions by foreign states or organizations against Russia, the President of Russia, organizations or individuals; The site will not carry out or support any such sanctions in the present and future. The copyright holder of the site "Doctor RV Makarov's Homepage" prohibits the use of materials published on the site to justify the introduction by foreign states or organizations of sanctions against Russia, the President of Russia, organizations or individuals.